Monday, December 8, 2008

Torture

...so some twisted genius at the high school I work at (Mankato West) decided that, in spirit of the holidays they would try and raise $100 for The Giving Tree. And they decided that to motivate fundraising, they would play Hanson's 'Mmmm-Bop' during every single passing time between classes until their goal was met.

Let me repeat that: every. single. passing. time. I heard that song more times today than in the past ten years. I thought I was free of it in about 1999, but no, apparently, we're never going to be safe from Hanson EVER AGAIN.

It could be worse. I heard suggestions for the Macarena or 'It's A Small World' but in the spirit of the holidays, I decided that if I have to listen to this damnable earworm of a song, then you do too.

Enjoy:

No comments: