Thursday, December 4, 2008

1 More Thing About Laramie

This.

Best newspaper name- EVER.

(Plus, they were all excited about the hiring of Dave Christensen- the O-Coordinator at Mizzou to head up the football program at the University of Wyoming. About two days before we got there, the AD fired pretty much everyone on staff at the football program- this was evidenced by the row of 'for sale' signs that quickly sprung up along the row of extremely nice looking houses known as- for reals now, 'Coaches Row.' Sadly, being a bad blogger that I am, I didn't get a pic of it. No biscuit for me, I guess.)

(Oh, and P.S. I don't know why I'm using parentheses, but I'm in favor of the new hire out there- this guy put Mizzou on the map, and I think if he can make Wyoming into a contender in the Mountain West, that's one more team rubbing shoulders with Boise State, Utah, BYU and other teams that the BCS tends to sneer at. And the more of those- the better.)

No comments: