Sunday, December 7, 2008

Live Free or Die Hard

I'm watching the newest Die Hard right now and I saw an intriguing thing flash by me on the credits- it was based on an article entitled 'A Farewell to Arms' by John Carlin- it originally appeared in Wired Magazine in May 1997.

So far, this movie is intriguing me a bit. I didn't bother going to see it in the theaters, just because I felt the Die Hard franchise had run aground while back. Die Hard itself is a classic. Die Hard 2 was pretty much Die Hard but with planes. Die Hard With A Vengeance was better than Die Hard 2 (not hard to do) but still amounted to Die Hard on a boat. This, thus far, seems to be a totally different bag of chips.

And it's intriguing to find an action movie based on a real-life scenario.

I'm liking this.

No comments: