Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Light Blogging

I'm sorry blogging has been light lately, but it's the holidays and to top it all off, we're moving! Yep, time in Mankato is coming to a close as the Missus has landed a job at a bank in Iowa City and I have landed another gig at Wal-Mart in Coralville. It's not much, but we figured that such a move would get us out from under rent payments, give us some room to clean up our finances a bit with an eye towards maybe getting our own place by summer of '09- and since my 'rents still live in Iowa City, we're going to crash with them for awhile, which should be all kinds of interesting.

But more than that, I'm contemplating a major overhaul and redesign of the entire blog- maybe even leaving this one behind and starting a new one. It seems like a perfect time to do it- I mean, we're moving, we're getting new jobs and it's a New Year- big things are afoot. Why not start fresh? We got a digital video camera as a wedding gift, so I'm toying with the idea of creating more original programming, so to speak- and basically, I'd just like to take it up a notch somehow. But rest assured, if there's a move- I'll post it here.

No comments: