Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hail to the Toker In Chief!

President-Elect Obama tokin' it up back in the day!

I like this for any number of reasons:

1. He's inhaling and exhaling. None of this 'I didn't inhale' bullshit- that should have alerted us to President Clinton's casual relationship with the truth and the definition of the word 'is' right there. Of course he inhaled. Everyone does- and if they don't it's a waste of weed and money and they shouldn't be trusted with my hard earned tax dollars- because I don't have a lot of 'em to go around at this point.

2. Plus, it's just refreshing. No hiding, no pissy, pathetic explanations. This guy went to college once, and like a lot of Americans, while he was there, he smoked what looked to be some very premo bud- if you can get anything from the pics. Finally- a President who is genuine and real. I like it.

3. I think it might be too much to hope for that someone stops this bullshit war on drugs- or at least the war on dope. But hope springs eternal.

No comments: