Sunday, August 17, 2008

Chinese Democracy Imminent?

I'm referring to, of course, not a regime change in China, but the newest Guns N'Roses Album that the world has been waiting for. For 14 years now- I swear, I remember hearing about this album when I was in Junior High- and now, with a leak of nine tracks from the supposedly finished album, it appears like it might finally be here. Or close to being here- the sticking point is where and how to release it apparently, but once those details are decided it could come out this fall.

I think I'll buy it. I'm not a huge GNR fan, but at the same time, this album has been in the works for most of my life, so it seems like I should buy it, if only for the historical/milestone aspect of it. Who knows- the album cover better be friggin' awesome though- and they should still call it Chinese Democracy.

No comments: