Thursday, November 20, 2008

Out Sick

Out sick today, so blogging might be more active than usual, depending on my mood. I don't know what's up with me- I felt something coming on Tuesday, so I went home early, looking (and feeling) like crap- rested and dosed myself and came back for a half-day Wednesday (I had to wait for the cable guy) and now today, took Moxie into get declawed and suddenly became a massive snot production factory, complete with my head feeling like a balloon, aching and plugged ears- the whole she-bang. So this time, I went home and have totally dosed myself up. Plus, am gonna get some soup and more vitamin C here in a second.

(Oh, and I get to watch West Brom Albion take on Chelsea on FSC. We're about 20 minutes in and West Brom is, so far, holding their own- they've had some pretty good chances thus far. But they are playing Chelsea.)

If one must be miserable on the couch, lots of vitamin C and Fox Soccer Channel are musts, I think.

No comments: